“We should take care not to make the intellect our God; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.” –Albert Einstein
My intellect used to be my god. No longer. I think the heart fits that role better.
As I navigate my adjustment to my previous life under new circumstances and with a mindset that rejects what I previously sought, I run across this memory card full of reminders about balance. I cannot post many of them, but a few I am able to show.
The memory card holds the secret to life. My life in any event. Things like Monique, Yannick and Juliane with a designer birthday cake! Monique and the Designer Princess Cake
I did not have a home. I did not have a car.
I did not have a pension. I did not travel far….
….well, less than a trip in Texas, but a vast chasm of culture and diversity lie in that small distance.
Enjoy peeking into another world. I will add more after my date with a judge.
- Ponto on Power: Ponto on electricity and how to reuse its transformative state
- Children Around the World – For Sale in War Zones
- Google Doodle Joys
- Ponto’s One Minute of Fame
- A Society Governed by Social Media; Part I – The Admonishment
- Thank you, Brittany Maynard
- Charities and the Industry of Poverty
- Lovin’ the ‘Other guy” news!
- Pondering Earthquakes